Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Report The Whole Truth


Like everything that has come out of this reconstruction of Iraqi, the American people and the media knows that some how this will later be reported as a farce in which Iraqi citizens were promised goods if they voted for the constitution. We, I know I do, suspect everything this administration has their hand in, and it is not rooted in hate for George Bush. The hatred for George Bush came after he got away with everything he's did, including the killing of men, women and children. I really hate the killing of human being for reasons that had nothing to do with imminent danger to us or the Iraqi people. Why would I not hate that?. The Far right and Mr. Bush should come to grips with the fact that we are not in WWII when there was a true Axis of Evil. The false sense of partiotism that drives this illegal war has made my stomach turn, and I will never be afraid to say it.
Joseph
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dem Soldier said...

Well said man.........

Rod Pendergrass said...

I was just browsing and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a download free movie trailers site. In addition to download free movie trailers, you can find options for downloading various movie players. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
Rod

search engine guru said...

Hi there fellow bloggers and bloggettes. Now that I can actually get around the internet I thought I would drop by. I honestly don’t know how you can stand blogging using dialup. I recently got Verizon Online DSL and let me tell you, there is no way I would go back to dialup. I can read and see more blogs in 10 minutes now that I have Verizon Online DSL compared to before when I just used dialup Internet. Anyway, I just thought everyone would like to know about Verizon Online DSL too. Well I am off, I have a lot more Internet to see!

Mary Morgan said...

Police arrest nude man seeking roadside sex
A naked man equipped with a cardboard sign that read 'Sex Wanted' was arrested Monday morning after a woman didn't appreciate his sales pitch.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

There was an error in this gadget